AB350 Pro4 Armor Your VR Machine Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every cr
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you’re looking for. The premium qualify is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-slid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
ASRock Super Alloy - Premium Power Choke - Sapphire Black PCB - High Density Glass Fabric PCB - 2oz Copper PCB ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4) ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports) ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge) - Digi Power design - 9 Power Phase design - Supports 95W Air Cooling
- AMD Promontory B350
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology - 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots - AMD Ryzen series CPUs support DDR4 3200+(OC)/2933(OC)/2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory* - AMD 7th Gen A-Series APUs support DDR4 2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory* - Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB** - 15µ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information. Please refer to below table for DDR4 UDIMM maximum frequency support.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3 support - DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU - DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0 - Max. shared memory 2GB - Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI - Supports Triple Monitor - Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)* - Premium Blu-ray Audio support - Supports Surge Protection - ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
AMD Ryzen series CPUs - 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (single at x16 (PCIE2); dual at x16 (PCIE2) / x4 (PCIE4))* AMD 7th A-Series APUs - 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (single at x8 (PCIE2); dual at x8 (PCIE2) / x2 (PCIE4))* - 4 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots - Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™**
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks If M2_1 is occupied, PCIE4 will be disabled.
**This feature is only supported with Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge).
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug* - 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Ryzen Series CPU) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with A-Series APU)** - 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module**
*M2_2 and SATA3_3 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the other one will be disabled.
**If M2_1 is occupied, PCIE4 will be disabled. Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x COM Port Header - 1 x TPM Header - 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header - 1 x RGB LED Header* - 1 x AMD Fan LED Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)** - 3 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*** - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*Supports up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
***CHA_FAN2 and CHA_FAN3 can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port - 1 x D-Sub Port - 1 x DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection) - 5 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock A-Tuning - ASRock RGB LED - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast LAN* UEFI - ASRock Full HD UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash - ASRock Crashless BIOS - ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing - CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan - CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.8-in, 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm - Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit*
*For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE, WHQL - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)